Monday, March 22, 2010

Winner: Hard Bodies Edition.

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. My 5 year old son was the judge this week. Our judge did not have the attention span to list his top three choices. He could barely sit still long enough for me to read him all of your fantastic captions. We decided that the one that made him laugh the hardest would be the winner. So,

the winner is...

Neena

" I see London I see France, I see that one guys underpants!"

She actually has to share this award with her six year old son
who helped her come up with the caption.
Griffin thought that is was AWESOME!

Neena is the funniest Blogger in all the land.
Please head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.


Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

4 comments:

w said...

congrats, neena. that was a good one.

Unknown said...

Very funny! And I think those boys are friends of my son!

Tami G said...

ohhhhhhhh - NICE!!
that's a GREAT caption!
congrats Neena (and son!)
good pick Griffin! :)

Danielle said...

He did good and picked a great picture and title!