Thursday, August 12, 2010

You Capture :: Everyday objects

The assignment over at You Capture was Everyday Objects.
So, I looked around my home as I went through my everyday chores.
I decided that I would use this as an opportunity
for you to see what a busy life that I lead around here.


Photobucket

There are dishes to wash.


Photobucket

Dinner isn't going to cook itself, now is it?

Photobucket

Oh, and plenty of phone calls to make.

Now, if only my kids would give me a moment to talk on the phone.
School starts in 4 days, not that I'm counting or anything.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

lmbo I love it.. and I hear ya.. I need the medical kit one though for my hospital time since I see it more then i do home it seems nowadays

Caroline said...

Your photos are always so cheerful, an indication of a happy home! :) Oh and---Wahooo for back to school! I know part of you will miss the craziness, but the other part will finally be able to finish a conversation on the phone! That's why blogging works for us, right? We can always "save changes" and come back! ;)

Susan Anderson said...

I love these vibrant colors. Great selection for your You Capture post.

=)

Anonymous said...

Hehe I would love tiny dishes, easily washable, quickly done !

Unknown said...

Too cute! Thanks for the smiles! Your take on it is great.

p.s. school started here TODAY!! ;)

Brooke said...

Aww- I love your everyday shots :D Super cute stuff!

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

13. 13 days. PRAISE THE LORD! we made it baby!!!

Krystal said...

OMGOSH tooo cute! I can/can't wait for my 4month old daughter to have her kitchen set. Love your photos