Friday, September 3, 2010

Freakshow Friday : "I do" Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I think that it's a stroked of genius.

It was love at first whiff.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday

12 comments:

DG at Diary of a Mad Bathroom said...

Mmmmm. Mom makes the best port-o-potties. Can't wait to have a little post-nuptual snack.

Laura @ Darroch Cottage said...

ew! Look! I huge portapotty shaped booger just popped out of my nose! Just what I needed on my wedding day.

Dee Crowe said...

Julies mom always said that sometimes love and poo smell the same....




Oh man I hope that gal didn't pay for that picture...ahahhahaha..although, it would be just the thing I would frame and hang on my wall!

Daffy said...

Eat shit and die....was not exactly the wedding wish Cindy had hoped for....

VandyJ said...

The signs all pointed to this being a shitty day.

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...

What is this? A Port-a-john for ants? It needs to be at least..... three times this size....

The Only Girl said...

Every since her wedding day, Amy has been referred to as a "Potty Mouth."

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I smell love in the air...or is that just poop?

fredamans said...

You may now kiss the buttwipe.

I now pronounce you: Potty and Bride

Linh said...

White trash!

Goat Mom said...

In desperate need to blot her lipstick, Stacy set out her trusty mini Port-a-Potty on the grass area near the church parking lot...

Miz Dinah said...

New Febreze bathroom spray: Tulle & Lace. Smells like a blushing virgin bride, without the death do us part.