Friday, December 3, 2010

Freakshow Friday : Pussy Cat Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I am taking a shower after I post this cause it's just nasty...

When pets need therapy.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday

19 comments:

Dee at Pedestrian Palate said...

I can't caption this. It defies description.

Unknown said...

ummm
When she said she had a little pussy Joe said so do I and fireworks followed..
Ohwait..
INtroducing toupees for the hair on the genetalia challenged. Order now and you can get an extra toupee in a different color.. (declawing of the fur costs 49.95 extra)

Anika said...

You remembered to cut their claws right??

R Montalban said...

Tune into Cat Telepathy channel : "that man is touching me with his bits, brrrrrrr, help me"

Caution/Lisa said...

Two cats on a bush is better than ...

VandyJ said...

Cat scratch fever anyone?

Karen Mortensen said...

Sex change operations gone wrong-Next Jerry Springer.

fredamans said...

After Right Said Fred, he decided to get family portraits. Now he's too sexy for his cat.

Unknown said...

Marla was trying to be discrete. She covered kitty's privacy for the family photo.

Moooooog35 said...

The day Mittens and Mr. Puffs wished they only had one life.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Fifi and Muffy are Nudests too

Mother Theresa said...

The Joneses were thrilled to have been chosen to pose for the next year's Nude Cat Fanciers of America Calendar: Pussies Galore 2011.

Mother Theresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anika said...

Ha! These are killing me!!
Is it possible for RMontalban to win two weeks in a row?! Hilarious!!

Karen Mortensen said...

Someone inform PETA ASAP.



Mr. and Mrs. Smith's police mug shots as they were booked on a cruelty to animals charge.

Candice said...

Cat on the left- "I told you we should've faked having feline Aids when we were at the SPCA. These assholes had freaks written all over them."

Cat on the right- "Like you have anything to complain about? I'm currently being impaled by something slightly bigger than the turds I drop in the litter box, and only slightly more aldente!"

Shannon said...

Once at the top of the charts, the producers of the "Jingle Cats" CD now find that their fifteen minutes of fame are up.

Katherine said...

WTF? Seriously?

4 Lettre Words said...

I'll let you pet mine if I can pet yours first!

(What nuts.)