Friday, January 28, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Bifocal Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this has got to be a joke.

True love really must be blind.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.


23 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so grazy but in a good away. I love your sense of humor:)
Greetings from Finland

R Montalban said...

I really love this picture, I want a copy to frame and keep, it is fantastic.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love your caption!

Anika said...

Ohhmann, I too love this. I could look at this everyday and still smile. I'm going to have to think about this one for awhile...

Unknown said...

I'm speechless....I will sit back and watch the wonder of all those lines come in....

Susan Anderson said...

Hard to beat yours this time!

=)

Asha said...

I'm not sure which is sexier...her mullet or his jacket. Is that corduroy or velour?
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

"I just don't know what she sees in me."
By Monica, my mother. She wanted to enter, but doesn't have a blog so if she wins, I'll take the award :D

VandyJ said...

Mornings were rough when Polly grabbed Eddie's glasses by mistake.

Anonymous said...

omgggggggg hahaha love it. Happy Friday!

Ben said...

'Those were the days when women's clothes matched the curtains and men's matched the carpet'

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

I think you have my glasses on muffin

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

I wonder how their children's vision turned out?

Vodka Logic said...

Are you sure they aren't brother and sister?

Vanessa said...

"For our engagement pictures, we decided that we'd pick out each other's glasses, and cut each other's hair."

metsuke said...

"The elusive and elegant Femalius Mulletanius, seen here in it's natural habitat, the Pine Barrens of New Jersey."

metsuke said...

"Notice the vacant stare and yellowed teeth, consistant within the breed."

metsuke said...

"That couch DOES look mighty purty as a dress, Da-Hur..."

Mother Theresa said...

The Class of ´81's "Couple Most Likely to get Run Over by a Bus While Crossing the Street".

Mother Theresa said...

Don't marry your cousin, or your kids could turn out like this.

Jennifer said...

Bahahaha. Love it.

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...

Conrad and Ruth pose for an early advertisement promoting Lasik surgery.

Jenny Marlowe Marvin said...

This picture is HILARIOUS! Thanks for stopping by my blog last week! Love it!