Monday, April 18, 2011

Winner : Band Geek Edition

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super hilarious and non biased best friend was the judge. Here are the top three in no particular order.
Linda D.
"Yeah, my date for prom was a flute.
And, yeah, I wore a sweater instead of a prom dress.
Want to make something of it? I didn't think so!"

Asha
"One time at band camp..."

Ben
Unfortunately, the blur feature
on the camera could only do so much...

The winner is...
Asha

"One time at band camp..."

Asha

is the funniest blogger in all the land.
Now head on over to her blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.

Photobucket

Thanks to all the people who played.

Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

1 comment:

Asha said...

Oh, yay! You just made my Monday a hell of a lot better.