Thursday, June 23, 2011

You Capture : Bathrooms

The assignment over at You Capture was Bathrooms.
At first I was thinking
who wants to see my stinky ol' bathroom

Then I remembered how much joy that
my shower curtain brings me.
So...here is a picture of my shower curtain that
I am madly in love with.

It was just $19.99 at Target.
Can you believe that business?
It's the best $19.99 that I've spent in a while.

Don't be jealous.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wait...don't go yet.
If you are stopping by for the
first time from You Capture
I just have to tell you about some projects going
on here on my little ol' blog.

Click on the buttons to read all about them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Is that your shower curtain? love it!

Unknown said...

I love that shower curtain. However since the only bath that requires one is the boy's bathroom I don't think they would share my love of it.

tiarastantrums said...

pretty shower curtain!!

Unknown said...

Too late, I AM jealous, super jealous :)

Ducky said...

It really is the little things in life! LOVE it! and I adore the perspective.

Linda D. said...

Love the idea of "taking flight" with a blue bird while relaxing in a warm shower! Awesome!

Caroline said...

SUPER cute!!! You have great taste! xo

Karen Mortensen said...

That is beautiful. Isn't Target something else?

Anonymous said...

So cheerful! That shower curtain might just make me a morning person ... and that's saying something! =>