Friday, July 22, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Digging for gold edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I love this kid...

I picked this one just for you.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

9 comments:

Linda D. said...

Did you say cheese or sneeze?
(I'll admit I'm a little grossed out!) :-)

Linda D. said...

Thought of another one
"This little picky went to market...
This little picky stayed home.
This little picky had roast beef..
This little picky had none
and this little picky... well she
kept picking til she was done!"

Susan Anderson said...

Can ya dig it?

Tina´s PicStory said...

I´ll share my cat with you! :)

http://leckeresfuermenschundkatze.blogspot.com/2011/07/total-kaputt.html

w said...

baby girl wanted a snack during her photo shoot.

Caroline said...

I think I need a spoon for this one!

vanilla said...

"Beans!"

VandyJ said...

Nose mining--the next big thing.

Linda D. said...

Thought of another one while watching a DVD with grandkids:

"Dora the Explorer - the beginning"