Friday, December 14, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Wedding Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I feel bad for this guy.

Doogie Howser : The Wedding Episode

You got a better one for me?

If so, you may just when this
super duper brand new awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

FotoFlexer_Photo


If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

6 comments:

VandyJ said...

When Mary told John he was a little horse, she meant it.

Linda D. said...

When Leonardo signed up to do the the 4th segment of Lord of the Rings, he had no idea he wouldn't get top billing.

Linda D. said...

Bill decided he should have gone to the wedding planner meeting with Betsy instead of the ball game with the guys after all.

Linda D. said...

This was the last time that Mr. and Mrs. Ed would ever agree to be Best Horse and Horsemaid of Honor for anyone they met at the local horse trough!

Unknown said...

As he posed with his bride, Bill couldn't stop humming "Yankee Doodle."

Caroline Ray said...

That's what we call a pedestal!