Friday, January 4, 2013

Winner : Splits Edition

Uh...I was so wrapped up in the holidays last week that I forgot to post last week's winner. Sorry!

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super hilarious and non biased best friend was the judge. Here are the top three in no particular order.


Angel Shrout
Fresh out of bananas but I have your split right here... 

Jfickes
 Barry often did splits in public as 
he felt that it distracted people from his missing arm.

Caroline Ray
"Chet's nuts splitting on the carpet floor."

 and the winner is...
Angel Shrout
Fresh out of bananas but I have your split right here...
is the funniest blogger in all the land
Please visit her blog
and marvel at the awesome award she earned.
 Link
Link
FotoFlexer_Photo

Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another installment of Freakshow Friday!

No comments: