Monday, May 6, 2013

When you stumble upon a fellow witch...



Have you ever read a book and felt like
you could very easily be friends with the author?
Not in a scary stalker way
 but more in a 
"we're the same type of gal" way.

That happened to me as I read
The Witch of Little Italy.
I loved the book so much
that I hopped on Facebook and let the author,
Suzanne Palmieri,
know just how awesome I think she is.

I never expected to get a response 
but low and behold
look what unfolded...
 

I absolutely love it when an author 
is so human and accessible!

So, go read her book!
Be sure to have a box of tissues handy
when you do.

Then go tell her how much you loved her story.
You may even find that you
are a lost witch too!


3 comments:

patty said...

ok...
now i have to hop into my car and head to the bookstore! thanks for the reference!

patty@findingserendipity.com

SarahMarie said...

I'm always in the market for a new book. Thanks for sharing. :)

Linda D. said...

I look forward to reading any book you recommend@ Thanks.