Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Happiness Project :: New bikes!



My parents gave me the most adorable and awesome 
bike for Mother's Day!
I felt so fancy riding around on it.
If someone was working in the yard as I rode past them,
I'd ring my bell and yell
"Look at my new bike!"

I love it!


My parents took the gift a step further
and got the whole family bikes! 
We are so excited to be a biking family!!!

They even got us a trailer so we
can take the bikes camping with us.

Thanks Nana and Poppy!!!




Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness in our lives?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, I love it!

Pieni Lintu said...

Super cute bike!

Katherine said...

Your new bike is lovely. Family bike rides are one of my most favorite things!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a thoughtful gift!