Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Happiness Project :: Daffodils


It's that annual time of year 
when the Daffodils bloom in my yard.
It's always a hopeful sign that spring is on it's way.

What I love most is that no flower
in my yard is safe from my boys picking them for me.
A steady stream of blooms
are presented to me day after day.

The make shift sippy cup vase
on my dining room table
is replenished with a new offering
the moment the old one wilts.

Makes me mama heart swoon.




Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness in our lives?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.



3 comments:

Kristy LifenReflection said...

So cute, it looks like Spring found you!

Karen Mortensen said...

What sweet boys you have.

Linda D. said...

so sweet