Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Blog Love



I'm gushing and blushing because I was just honored with ANOTHER award. Who knew that I would get the same award twice? This must mean that I give excellent Blog.

Thanks to fabulous lady over at Life(ish) for passing the You Give Good Blog award my way. We just found each other but it's never too late to find a new BFF (were gonna be just like Paris and Nicole, except we won't fight or get a reality show, although we probably should). Anyway, her Blog is wonderful and funny so I'm honored that she thought of little ol' me.

So, now I will pass the award on (again).

Oh Jenny Mac...you are so sophisticated and classy. I know that you created this award but I don't see it in the rules anywhere that I can't send your award back to you. So this one is going to Let's Have a Cocktail because you were clever enough to invent this honor and you deserve it.

Next, Sara Spelled Without an H is getting the award as well. She is witty and spry and loves Target and so do I. I didn't mean for that to rhyme.

Finally, Lemonade Making Mama because she is sassy and smart. I just found her Blog today but that doesn't matter. If something is good you just know it off the bat. She gives good blog for sure.

So, there ya have it. The award has boomeranged to me twice and now it's souring it's way around the Blogsphere back to Jenny and then swinging around to some new ladies.

I'm really exhausted. Am I making any sense?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh sorry, I feel asleep for a second there.

7 comments:

JennyMac said...

You are fabulous Leigh! And no, there is no rule stating you can't give that pretty thing back to me.

Cheers.

Lee said...

Good for you! and, you do give good blog!!

Alicia said...

congrats lady!! and i see that you're cheating on me with my SIL atlanta!! WHAT??? you like to keep it in the family!! bwaahhaaaa

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Why thank you darling!! I'm so very glad that you just found me TODAY too! You made my evening!

I am also exhausted, so I'm going to sign off...

Blessings,
LMM

Tania @ Larger Family Life said...

Congratulations on the award!

Design It Chic said...

congrats on your award! Have a fabulous day!

*Visiting form SITS!

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi!