Monday, May 10, 2010

Winner: 100 Acre Wood of Freaks Edition

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super hilarious and non biased best friend was the judge. Here are the top three in no particular order.
singedwingangel
"Little Nathan understood why they made him Tigger, he was rather active.
But he was pretty sure that what he just laid in his diaper qualified him to be Pooh.."

R Montalban
"What do you get if you cross Winnie the Pooh with a donkey?
Dhiarr-Eeyore!"

Tom and Karen Mortensen
This picture gives a whole new meaning to being committed.

And the winner is...
singedwingangel

"Little Nathan understood why they made him Tigger,
he was rather active. But he was pretty sure that
what he just laid in his diaper qualified him to be Pooh.."

singedwingangel
is the funniest Blogger in all the land.
Please head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.


Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WEll woohooo goooo me.. *takes a bow thank you thank you I will wear the badge with pride..

Unknown said...

ahahahhaha I knew when I saw that quote that that would be the winner...well...because I was laughing so hard over it I had coffee coming out my nose...eeee! Congrats!

Ohhhh ....coffee comin out again!

R Montalban said...

Congratulations Singedwingangel this is a well deserved award for a truly special picture.

Miz Dinah said...

That picture rocks! Dad makes a great Eeyore. I can hear it now, "Sometimes you're the poo... sometimes you're the diaper. I guess today I'm the diaper, Pooh."

This Wife Cooks said...

This is just disturbing... :)