Monday, January 17, 2011

Winner : Magician's Assistant

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. I gotta be honest with you...my super hilarious and non biased best friend has an itty bitty baby now and by the time I get around to calling her to judge the contest, it's too late to call. So, when that happens, I am the trusty judge. Cool? Okay...here are the top three in no particular order.

Jeremy from We Took The Bait
The Gallagher children pose with their pet bunny
the morning before it was boiled by Glenn Close.

VandyJ
All was well until the bird crapped
and the bunny bit the hand that fed it.

Shannon
For my next trick, I will attempt
to pull some normal parents out of my hat!

The winner is...
VandyJ

All was well until the bird crapped
and the bunny bit the hand that fed it.

VandyJ
is the funniest blogger in all the land.
Now head on over to her blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever

Photobucket


Thanks to all who played and tune in Friday
for the next installment of Freakshow Friday.

1 comment:

VandyJ said...

Just checked in to see who won and was surprised to see it was me. Thanks so much!