Friday, April 29, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Fancy Granny Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found on Awkward Family Photos. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I hope to be this awesome when I'm ancient.

They called her "Legs"
at the retirement home for a reason.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

7 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Granny challenges y'all to a dance off. Get ready to get served!

Jenn said...

Unsure if she's really ready for the "full monty" Elenor never goes anywhere without her hat.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Before Granny broke her hip...

Karen Mortensen said...

The new pin-up girl for the Shady Pines Retirement home.

Kearsie said...

Does dancing interfere with my bad bladder? Well, that "Depends".

Caroline Ray said...

Karen Mortensen has my vote!!

Kelsey Arkills said...

k. now, a shuffle, one...two...three... ouch, my back!