Friday, May 6, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Mother's Day Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found on Awkward Family Photos. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I am a little afraid of this mama.

Mary took her cravings very seriously.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

11 comments:

Our Beaten Path said...

"Wanda's BabyDaddy can run....but he can't hide!!"

Holly said...

During her second trimester, Trudy decided that Wayne should have to push a watermelon out too.

lorijo2003 said...

GO AHEAD...TELL ME MY BELLY LOOKS LIKE A WATERMELON AGAIN...I dare you!

Susan Anderson said...

Don't mess with Mama...Or her melons.

VandyJ said...

Pistol packing Mama--don't try to steal the melon.

leigh hewett said...

Bertha's unusual mug shot told the entire sordid story: 1) The Intense and continuing 2nd Trimester Watermelon Craving; 2) The Missing Mad Money from the cookie jar; 3) and The gun that convinced the produce man to hand over the goods!

Mother Theresa said...

How many times do I have to tell you, I am not pregnant. I'm just another watermelon thief.

Karen Mortensen said...

Okay, now hand over the cantaloupe and nobody gets hurt.

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...

In Quentin Tarantino's remake of "Dirty Dancing," Baby carries a watermelon... and a glock.

VandyJ said...

Go ahead, mention the resemblance, I dare you.

Linda D. said...

This is bound to be a hard choice for Freakshow Friday. Each tag line is just so "juicy"! Get it? Juicy! :-)