Friday, December 2, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Pet Portrait Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, these people are awesome!

Do these folks even own a mirror?

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

10 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

They say dogs and their owners start to look alike. Fluffy should be worried.

Karen Mortensen said...

I hate to say this but the dog is the best looking one in the picture.

Linda D. said...

The Dog Groomer had a 3 for 1 special. So, Ms. Poodle Pie got a shampoo. Momma got a perm. And Daddy? Well Daddy got the top of his head shaved for summer!

My Mercurial Nature said...

Says dog, "Don't look directly at the camera or you, too, will look like one of them!"

Susan Anderson said...

When it comes to hair, all or nothing is our motto.

Ben said...

It was rare that Tim let her out of the house; she was noisy and loud and always making a mess everywhere. The dog, on the other hand, was fine!

Andrea said...

I'm speechless.

Snidely Whiplash said...

Psycho's
She looks a little like Glenn Close
and a boiled little white dog probably looks just like a rabbit.
If I was him I'd take my chances on the street.

Linda D. said...

Wanted poster - Be on the alert for "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Gang." Consider them dangerous because no one is able to figure out who is who!

Caroline Ray said...

Mr. and Mrs. thought it would be fun to stick their head out the window of their car just like their cute little poodle. They did not understand the ramifications of that decision.