Friday, June 8, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Karate Mom Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I love it.

What the inside of Marilyn Manson's head looks like.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!


<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

9 comments:

Linda D. said...

Things turned ugly at the unicorn's wedding when a fight broke out over who would be the best man, Gerald or Gena.

Linda D. said...

Latest "reality" tv show: Fantasy Karate.

Linda D. said...

Speed dating gone wrong... terribly wrong; Although the unicorns hooked up right away.

EMily said...

No words needed. Where do people come up with this stuff?!

VandyJ said...

It wasn't exactly the best way to kick start the relationship.

VandyJ said...

Engagement photos gone horrible wrong.

Susan Anderson said...

Begone, ignoble foot fetishist. I'll teach you to mess with my (uni)corns!

metsuke said...

Unicorn Stink-Foot Attack...fatality

Katherine said...

Chuck Norris's happy place.