Friday, September 21, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Prom Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo,I'm a little scared.

Rico and Tanya saw hair to hair.

You got a better one for me?

If so, you may just when this
super duper brand new awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

FotoFlexer_Photo


If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

6 comments:

Linda D. said...

Cherry wished that she hadn't suggested that her prom date, Bobby, save some money by going to the dog groomers to get his hair done for the dance.

Linda D. said...

You know what they say, over time prom dates and dog owners start looking like their pets!

Linda D. said...

Thought of another one... Alice felt a little jealous because she let Harry (not herself) wear the wig they found at the flea market to prom.

w said...

buffy scoffed at jacko all night for not taking care of his roots the way she did.

Kearsie said...

It was that night after prom that Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart went home and recorded "Sweet Dreams are Made of This".

metsuke said...

Bring out ze lionz, Fraulein