Friday, July 29, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Snake Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this dude is hawt...

Is my make up too much?

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

8 comments:

Moooooog35 said...

Dad..?

Moooooog35 said...

Admittedly, the Discovery Channel didn't do much research before hiring Steve Irwin's replacement.

Linda D. said...

You know what they say about the size of a snake charmer's snake ???? I'm just sayin.

Susan Anderson said...

Ronnie rolls snake eyes

VandyJ said...

Snakes on a flamer.

Andrea said...

The 80's called and they want their hair, shirt and pants back...but give the snake back to Britney!

Caroline said...

Seconds later, Derrick's smile turned into a frown when he realized the prop snake they had given him was not a prop after all!

Karen Mortensen said...

I'm too sexy for my snake.