Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Happiness Project :: Week 18


We paid a visit to the super awesome
new Splash Pad that's popped up in our little town.


It only costs $1 to get in
and it was well worth all 100 pennies.


The kids had so much fun
running around and getting water dumped on them.


I could barely keep up with them.


 It was the perfect place to visit
on a hot summer day.


The boys actually wore themselves out by the end.
In a rare moment, they stopped running around
and sat in one spot for about ten minutes
 under a cascading mushroom.

It was a Splash Pad miracle!
  
 

Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness for a whole year?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.




4 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

looks very refreshing!

Linda D. said...

I want to play, too!

Unknown said...

So fun!

Susan Anderson said...

These always look like so much fun to me.

=)