Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Happiness Project :: Week 34

 photo ae2492e7-888b-4401-ae23-07a92bc60a0d_zps3b0ad7eb.jpg

We love to play games as a family
and one of our favorites is Go fish.

  photo 9fad0d1f-a9cc-43d0-98fb-9ce8b0cbbdbc_zps4b93f0be.jpg 

Playing a game like this
with a 4-year-old is so much fun.

His little hands are too small
to hold his deck of cards
without dropping them
so he has to gather blocks
and create a wall for himself.

It's the cutest thing, ever.

   


Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness for a whole year?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.

4 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

Now that looks like fun. I love pulling out games from my childhood & sharing them wit my kids- even if it's just a card game. Sometimes the simpler things are best.

Linda D. said...

How smart of him to build a wall of privacy! The pix are always so perfect!

4 Lettre Words said...

So much fun!

you-wee because said...

I was a champion in folding paper airplanes in my youth - so thanks for sharing your photos and the memories!
Uwe.