Thursday, December 30, 2010

The whimsies of 2010

<span class=

This past year has been an amazing one, especially for this little ol' blog.

I think that a very important moment that happened for me in 2010
was when I decided to attempt to photograph
something that made me happy for 28 days.
Click on the button to see all of the photos...

Photobucket

That one little idea led to a bigger idea,
The Happiness Project.

Thank you to all the people out there
who have helped me take over the blogosphere with happiness.
I hope that it has been as rewarding for you as it has me.
I plan on keeping it going after I've completed 52 weeks
so I'll be started back at week 1 in March.

If you want to peak at the last 43 weeks
go ahead and click on the button.
Get ready to see a whole lot of joy in the simplest things.

Photobucket

Another whimsy that I enjoyed was
The Stay at Home Mom Chronicles.
I know that I will look back and be so happy
that I took the time to document the little moments that passed.
Go ahead and smack that button to check it out...

Photobucket

Here are a handful of my posts that came from the heart in 2010...
The moment that I've Been Waiting For
Poppy's Garden
May I sit on your couch and have a quick therapy session?
To be read in 2027
The Day That My Grandma Taught Me The Art of Making A Memory
Showing Stregnth

Thanks again for making 2010 a stellar year for
Leigh vs Laundry.

Now, you may be excused.


12 comments:

Stepping On Cheerios said...

I love this idea and will def be checking out all your photos:)

R Montalban said...

I hope you have a great 2011 full of more of the things you hope and dream of.

Anika said...

I have enjoyed reading your tales and look forward to more in 2011. Happy new year!

Unknown said...

It was a cute year for you. Glad I found you.

Where on earth do you get your darling vintage clip art?

Katherine said...

I had a fabulous time with The Happiness Project. I'm so glad that you are going to continue it. I also loved your mom chronicles. It's definitely been a good year.

Vanessa said...

Your photos are beautiful. Thanks for helping us pause and think in 2010 :) Have a happy new year!

Frugal Vicki said...

You have been one busy lady....and I have seen happiness all over thanks to you :)I hope you have a great 2011!

Unknown said...

You are one of my favorite blogs to read. Especially when I am having a rough time. CAnnot wait to see what you have in store for next year

Susan Anderson said...

The Happiness Project has been a great source of happiness for me.

Thanks, Leigh!

=)

Actuary Mom said...

Thanks for doing the happiness project. I am always looking for things to be happy about now (and taking pictures of them!).

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

Ducky said...

Your photo project has been amazing! And I love the way it has spread across the blogging community.

Wishing you the happiest of moments in 2011!

Caroline said...

All of your ideas were brilliant, Leigh. The Happiness Project was one of my favorites and I also always love your take on "mommyhood" in your Stay at Home chronicles. Happy New Year to you and yours!!!

xoxo