Monday, December 28, 2009

Winner: Oh Christmas Tree Edition

We have a winner for this week's instalment if Freakshow Friday. My non-biased and exceptionally hilarious best friend was the judge this round. Here are the top three in no particular order.

Wym
I am smiling you turd. Merry f-ing Christmas.

Danielle

"Now where the hell did I put the that tree?"

VandyJ
"Christmas has totally gone to my head!"

The winner is...

WYM


"I am smiling you turd. Merry f-ing Christmas."

Wym is the funniest Blogger in all the land.
Please head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.


Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! and I'm first to comment! I was so excited my daughter asked if I won the lottery.

Danielle said...

Wym was awesome. Congrats!

Ducky said...

That's so perafect! congrats!

One of these days I'm gonna get better at these things....