Monday, January 4, 2010

Winner: Cottontail Edition

We have a winner for the latest instalment of Freakshow Friday. My super freaky and unbiased best friend was the judge this week. I didn't envy her job because y'all brought it this round. All of the entries had me rolling on the floor. Alas...only a few can make it in the top three. Here they are in no particular order.

Working Mommy
"Wanna see my bend and snap?"

JennyMac
"let me show you where to put the carrot..."

Teresha
"Silly rabbit, Lucite heels are for strippers"

The winner is...

JennyMac


"let me show you where to put the carrot..."

JennyMac is on the quite the roll
and is indeed the funniest Blogger in all the land.
Please head on over to her Blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.


Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

10 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Congrats to JennyMac! Very clever, all of them, actually.

Happy New Year, Leigh!

Unknown said...

Eww! Mind in gutter. = me

Candice said...

Great caption. Disturbing photo.

I love it!

Kimberly said...

bwahahaha I'm sorry I missed this one!! Congrats to JennyMac!

Working Mommy said...

Although I feel that mine was pretty damn funny...I must admit that JennyMac's was just a "hare" funnier...MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll be here all year!!

~WM

Ducky said...

That's just friggin' awesome. I so don't have what it takes for caption action. But I do so love reading others!

And WM....shoosh! She's a funny lady too!

Lee said...

Yay Jenny mac!! Loved your family photos BTW!

JennyMac said...

Yeah!! That bend and snap comment was a riot. That pic is ill. Please banish it forever.

Existential Waitress said...

Love the caption - and the photo! Very disturbing indeed!

Unknown said...

Jenny's was funnier, but just by a hare...ha ha ha!