Friday, July 23, 2010

Freakshow Friday: Ninja Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a photo taken from Awkward Family Photos. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is the week's photo, this little family scares me. Especially the Mom, her eyes are looking right through me.

Little Timmy had the most stealth parents on the block.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.


If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

9 comments:

R Montalban said...

Whose eyes does he have - if you guess right you live!!!

R Montalban said...

The sad thing is, we know all about these characters!!! The one on the right is the goody (village of the leaves) and the one on the left is the baddy (akatsuki they cross out their villages! Originally the one on the left was from the village hidden in the mist). You can tell from the badges of their head gear which is from Naruto - my son's favourite cartoon! Oh, we are sad and full of very useful information I fear!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

R Montalban I love that you know the info behind the photo.

VandyJ said...

Timmy never knew if these were his real parents--he never saw their faces.

fredamans said...

After kidnapping their son, the Henderson's thought they could dodge police by dressing as Ninjas.

Caroline said...

Always ones to go a little overboard, the Smith family took the new "Neighborhood Watch Initiative" to a whole new level.

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...

In her haste to grab nunchucks, assassin Hotaru Kiyoshi accidently grabbed a newborn instead.

Busted Kate said...

OMG, that kid is magic!! He's floating in thin air!

Karen Mortensen said...

Where did my parents go wrong?