Friday, November 26, 2010

Freakshow Friday : Christmas Insanity Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I am totally in the holiday spirit but not as much as this lady!

Would you like a Crack Cookie?

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday

6 comments:

fredamans said...

Aunt Doris before Oprah took her to Carson Kressley for a Christmas Magic Makeover.

R Montalban said...

"another use for cookies is to crush them into tiny pieces and sprinkle them in your hair to create the full bodied effect you see I am sporting"

Shannon said...

Suzie did a "bang" up job on this year's Christmas cookies!

Asha said...

I bet that vest lights up and plays music also.
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

Sometimes I like to crumble the cookies and put them in the tree...then eat the tree!

Mother Theresa said...

If Jill's hairdressing skills were any indication of her baking abilities, then the Joneses were in deep trouble.