Friday, November 5, 2010

Freakshow Friday : Orgy Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this crew is out of control.

Everybody say "Sexy time!"

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday

19 comments:

Amy said...

Press photo for "The Aristocrats."

~Bry~ said...

HaHa! I have not played in awhile but all I could think about was

"9021 Ohhhhhhh"

Bry
http://trying-to-reason.blogspot.com/

Caroline said...

Shortly after the Ridgeway High school pictures were available, "Let's Get Cozy" photography mysteriously went out of business.

Ha!! Seriously, what's up with this!?

Sarah RDH said...

I have no idea what to say to this....but when I clicked on this today, I thought it was a family photo, which makes it all the more disturbing. I feel dirty just looking at this.

Unknown said...

Ahhahahahhaha! I actually don't have one(well one that can be published anyway!) for this photo...I laughed my butt off at bry's though!

Snidely Whiplash said...

Recession woes:
Abercrombie and Fitch outsource their new catalog.

Unknown said...

WTF? eww.

"Ming made the mistake of wearing flip-flops to the group shot. This mistake landed her on the pole and not the naughty."

fredamans said...

Welcome to Vietnam, sailor.

(Poster heading)

VandyJ said...

When the group hug goes wrong.

Kearsie said...

The photographer: No kids, I said it's time for STEAK OUT not time to MAKE OUT.

Renegades said...

Glee shoot gone wrong. Wrong race, wrong grinding, wrong age? Where is the press when we need them?

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

The cast of Yo Gabba Gabba sans costume

Alyssa said...

Never take ecstasy before a photo shoot!

Fearless_Fabulous_Gayle said...

*Now we really know what "Abercrombie Wrestling" is.

That picture is crazy, lol.

k said...

This is the weirdest photo I've ever seen, I have no words!

Asha said...

Some one spiked the punch at Long Dong High Homecoming Dance.
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Snidely Whiplash said...

Snooki Chun shows you how it's done
While DJ Chung and JWang show them bitches that bros don't need hos

Julie said...

"Why do I always get stuck humping the pole?"
Sorry, that was bad.

Jeremy from We Took The Bait said...

Following the success of "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," Ang Lee is set to direct a modern day interpretation of the film "Caligula."