Monday, November 22, 2010

Winner : Superhero Edition

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super hilarious and non biased best friend was the judge. Here are the top three in no particular order.

Mother Theresa

Was it good for you, doll?

Shannon
Honey I Shrunk the Kids 6: Nursing Home Edition

I Live In
After leaving the KISS concert,
it became apparent that Grandma did indeed get a contact high.

The winner is...

I Live In

After leaving the KISS concert,
it became apparent that Grandma did indeed get a contact high.

I Live In
is the funniest blogger in all the land.
Now head on over to her blog
and marvel at this fantastic award she just earned
to proudly display forever.

Photobucket

Thanks to all the people who played.

Tune in this Friday for another instalment of Freakshow Friday!

3 comments:

Mother Theresa said...

Hooray! I made it into the top three! (I'm easily contented) Congrats to I Live In. :)

fredamans said...

Congrats though I thought the Supergirl comment was the best. It was actually why I didn't enter.

Kimberly Kay said...

YaY...I'm sooo excited. I agree with fredamans though...I almost didn't enter because of all the awesome ones...ok-ok..where's my prize?!!