Friday, April 22, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Catch a Ride Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found on Awkward Family Photos. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, I am so confused.

Everyone suspected that Mike married her to get a free ride.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

6 comments:

Linda D. said...

"Oh, oh, you're a loaded gun
Oh, oh, ain't nowhere to run
Cuz no one can save me
The damage is done

Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name"

Bon Jovi said it best!

VandyJ said...

Tom wanted to be sure Mindy knew her place in the relationship from the beginning.

Snidely Whiplash said...

"I'm in Heaven" he declared passionately,"and your big, soft ass is like floating on an enormous, fluffy cloud."

Linda D. said...

Thought of another one... When Sally was a little girl she always wanted to grow up to be a pony because she loved horses, so much. Little did she know .... her dream was going to come true but in a most unusual way!

Karen Mortensen said...

Those awkward moments when the hotel maid walks in by mistake. (that actually happened to me)

Karen Mortensen said...

Giddy up rawhide.