Friday, October 28, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Mr. Mom Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this guy is pretty.

"Some people can't wait for Halloween."

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

12 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Halloween. Then therapy.

Moooooog35 said...

Chaz Bono has kids?!

Linda D. said...

Little Jenny warned her mom she'd use her magic powers for evil if she got a little sister and not a little brother!

Linda D. said...

Mrs. Smith wondered if her hormones had changed since giving birth.

VandyJ said...

Dorothy was a wonderful mom, even if she never got the hang of waxing all the unsightly hair.

Kearsie said...

"And this, Dr. Weinstein, is why I'm here for therapy."

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

"Daddy, why do you keep telling me to call you Mommy?"

Susan Anderson said...

Looks like papa's little wand-wielder turned him into the fairy dadmother again!

Andrea said...

Sometimes it's just too hard to get a waxing appointment when you're a busy mom with two kids!

Caroline Ray said...

If he only was lactating, he would be the perfect dad.

Snidely Whiplash said...

"Just a girly girly with a cock"

That's what my wife calls me. I'm all boy and have a little business but she has the job where you have to show up and punch the clock. I did PTA and scouts and Dr appointments. I love to cuddle after sex, she goes to sleep, I get energetic. I rule the kitchen like your Grandma did too.

vanilla said...

Mama could take a shave.