Friday, April 13, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Leopard Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this guy is s-exy!

Roar.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!


<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

10 comments:

VandyJ said...

Come on baby, let me light your fire! Rowr!

Linda D. said...

New Fund Raising Event: Glamour shots at the zoo.

Linda D. said...

After Roland asked the photographer if the leopard print made his butt look big.... Well, the photo speaks for itself.

Linda D. said...

Repeat after me. Clothes make the man. Clothes make the man. Clothes make the leopard man. Clothes make the sexy leopard man. Right?

Unknown said...

Single Male. Wild cat in bed. Looking for a kitty to spend his days with.

Susan Anderson said...

Leo's the name. Big cats are my game.

Heidi said...

Who's ready for their tongue bath?

Linda D. said...

Thought of one more:
Peta need not worry. Everything in the photo is faux... faux leather... faux leopard... and faux hair.

Marcy said...

Tony the Tiger has nothing on me.

Mother Theresa said...

Welcome to my safari, baby...where I'll be hunting you.