Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Super Amazing Life of Koen


Koen had a little birthday celebration
with his classmates yesterday.

I made a poster celebrating his life so far
and told the class all about my sweet boy.

I know that it looks like a 2nd grader
made the poster but I don't care,
Koen  thought that it was awesome
and that's really all that matters.
 

Griffin was even able to come to the celebration,
which was a super big deal.

Koen was so proud to have his big brother
run around the classroom with him.

They were both pretty much beaming the whole time.
 

The birthday ceremony is pretty precious.
The months of the year were laid out on the floor
in a circle around the "sun".


Then, Koen held the earth
and circled the sun 4 times
to symbolize each year of his life.

I just loved watching him orbit
around the room.


Then it was cupcake time!
Woo Hoo!

I can't believe that my little guy
is 4-years-old!

2 comments:

Linda D. said...

What a beautiful celebration and what an amazing life so far. His little smile is so adorable! I'll be he felt so special.

Angelwithatwist said...

I think it is awesome that the school holds parties like that for them.. That would make anyone feel amazingly awesome.