Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Happiness Project :: The Hammock


I spent a good amount of time
relaxing in the hammock in the backyard over the weekend.
It's just about the happiest place for me to be.

The moment that I sprawl out
I am instantly relaxed.



Want to join me in my quest
to scout out happiness in our lives?
Simply post a photo of something that
makes you wildly happy and tell us all about it.
Then, steal my button and include it in your post.
Don't forget to link up to Mr. Linky.





4 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

When it's stormy, I'm always so thankful that we don't have any large trees on our property. However, that almost makes me wish we did...almost. :) Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love hammocks. Being outdoors is such an uplifting thing!

Unknown said...

Wow, it must be Spring you're sporting bare feet!

you-wee because said...

It's not yet the time to lie in the hammock for a considerable time, but strolling around in German spring nature with your camera is as relaxing as hanging out in the hammock!

Regards from sunny Germany, Uwe.