Friday, March 4, 2011

Freakshow Friday : Rock climber Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo found on the web. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, one of my most loyal readers Anika scouted this photo out for me. It's pretty awesome.

Look, hooker shoes are slutty
and functional.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

Photobucket

If you win then I'll linkup to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

9 comments:

Anika said...

I don't think I can top that quote, very funny. How about,

"Ohhh, I thought you said you wanted to go out for 'Possshh Diiinning' not 'Rock Cliiimbing'" His martian accent was still quite thick...

You know, I just noticed, if she fell it kind of looks like she could use her skirt for a parachute! Crazy photo.

Moooooog35 said...

The day I wanted to take up rock climbing.

Angel Rogers said...

Looking toward the future with an eye to prostitution.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I don't think I could top your quote. Wow, what a photo!

Jaclyn said...

"And she didn't even win America's Next Top Model."

* * *

Yeah, this was totally one of my favorite contestants. She had Asperger's and really struggled with the social aspect of the show. She was an incredible model, but just couldn't get over her social discomfort.

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Dammit, I thought you were supposed to be able to find Mr. Right at the gym!

Karen Mortensen said...

Suzi tries out for the part of Spider Woman.

Anjana.X said...

Kate could do just about everything in heels. Minus her man.

Mother Theresa said...

Tiffany had to be rescued by a hunky fireman after getting stuck halfway up the rock climbing wall, and that's when she discovered the true meaning of being caught between a rock and a hard place.