Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash Review



Despite the fact that summer is in full swing
and I have two little monsters tugging at my skirt all day,
I've been feeling pretty saucy these days.

I know that it's because I've been taking some time
from being a harried mama
to pamper myself.

Everyday, I've been kissing my little ones on the cheek,
locking the bathroom door,
turning the hot steamy water on in my shower,
and taking a little "me time".

Lord knows I need it.
Well, taking just that short moment for myself
has worked wonders
and I'm seriously feeling like a new woman.

DSC_0398

I was lucky enough to receive
Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash to try out
and I can honestly tell you
that after slathering it on my tired bones for just one week,
my body feels so soft and glowy.
I feel great in my own skin.

Not only was it designed to soften skin and dry spots
but it smells wonderful too,
with a white floral gourmand fragrance
that includes an elegant combination of magnolia and pink jasmine.

It also offers a rich, pearlescent crème format
with luxurious lather and clean rinse.

Who knew that I could have visibly
more beautiful skin from a body wash?



Here are some amazing facts
that you will be happy to know about...

*This is a revolutionary line of premium body wash from Dove
.

*It contains the highest concentration of NutriumMoisture technology
across the Dove portfolio.


*It gives you visibly more beautiful skin in just one week.

*It is available in three variants

*New Dove® VisibleCare Toning Crème Body Wash
helps to promote skin’s elasticity and strength
.

*Renewing Body Wash nourishes and replenishes skin
.

*Softening Body Wash softens skin and dry spots.

Make sure your skin looks its best
now that you’ve shed those winter coats, and show off your skin!


Please visit Dove’s site to find out more about their products
and how you can feel fantastic in your own skin too.

Oh wait ...there's this little exciting opportunity too!
Who wouldn't want to win a $500 Spafinder gift certificate?
Keep reading for all the important details.

Visit Dove® VisibleCare® to get a coupon for $1 off!

Enter to win one of two $500 Spafinder gift certificates!

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

COMMENTS TO THIS POST ARE NOT SWEEPSTAKES ENTRIES. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR ENTRY METHODS FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:

a) Follow this link, and provide your email address and your response to the Promotion prompt

b) Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: "#SweepstakesEntry"; and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that Tweet.

c) Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and then visit this link to provide your email address and the URL to that post.

This giveaway is open to US Residents age

18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. Winners will have 72 hours to claim the prize, or an alternative winner will be selected.

The Official Rules are available here.

This sweepstakes runs from 7/18/2012 - 8/22/2012

Be sure to visit the Dove® VisibleCare™ Crème Body Wash brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ reviews and find more chances to win!

2 comments:

Linda D. said...

you look so refreshed! Sounds like u smell great, too. Hope lots of folks sign up for that prize!

Caroline said...

You look SO pretty, Leigh! I'll have to try the Dove. Lord knows I need it! I keep using Gil's Irish Spring and it's drying my skin out!

Great review! xoxo!