Friday, July 27, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Dealer Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this girl is slick!

You gotta know when to hold em'.

You got a better one for me?
If so, you may just when this awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!


<span class=

If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

6 comments:

Linda D. said...

Rayna was so glad that her BBF Delta Burke was her fashion consultant for her photo shoot.

Linda D. said...

Sherry was very disappointed when she gave her boyfriend, Jack, this photo... she hoped he'd get the hint that she really wanted a diamond engagement ring.. not to play poker.

Linda D. said...

Are diamonds, houndstooth, and patent leather a girl's best friend?

VandyJ said...

She flushed for diamonds.

Andrea said...

The less talked about sister of the Queen of Hearts

Kelly said...

"Hey big boy. Wanna take a gamble on me?"