Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Rythym of Summer :: Week 8

Summer is in full swing
and in an effort to make sure
that I don't just plop my kids in front of the TV all day,
I am pulling out all the stops
to keep my children engaged and entertained.

I plan to document some of our
simple summer adventures here each week.

Here's we've done recently...

DSC_0445-1

Escaped the heat to get some yummy frozen yogurt.

DSC_0599-1

Played the game Candyland for 100,000,001th time.

DSC_0642

Dumped a basket of toys on the floor
and made a total mess.

DSC_0627

Solved pretend crimes.

DSC_0651

Avenged Loki's bad decision making.

DSC_0501

Went to Family Day
at the Georgia Museum of Art
and admired amazing folk art.

DSC_0509

Then created our own amazing folk art.

4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Looks like wonderful summer activities.

Linda D. said...

Loved that your kids took inspiration from the museum visit and made their own art work.

Unknown said...

Summer is 100 times better when there are children involved! What a great summer you're making for them. Will you adopt me? And my poodle?

Susan Anderson said...

How well I remember those Candyland summers...

=)