Friday, November 9, 2012

Freakshow Friday : Birthday Edition

It's time for another installment of Freakshow Friday. Where I ask my readers to come up with a caption or story for a funny photo. My best friend will be the judge and she's one hilarious freakaziod. So, bring it! Here is this week's photo, this group looks like a ton of fun.

All dad wanted for his birthday was a new family.
 
You got a better one for me?

If so, you may just when this
super duper brand new awesome award
and have bragging rights forever.
Oh...do I ever have an award for you!
You will win this brand spankin' new award!!

FotoFlexer_Photo


If you win then I'll link up to your
Blog and make a big deal
about how funny you are.
Simply leave your funny caption or story
in my comments section.

The winner will be announced on Monday.

8 comments:

Momma Fargo said...

A Republican family's reaction after Obama's victory...

Travis said...

One of the rare portraits of the Longbottom family after the whole "Cruciatus Curse" debacle.

VandyJ said...

Say cheese, dammit!

Linda D. said...

Mrs. Brady's other family - the lost years.

Linda D. said...

"Gee Dad," little Alexander worried, "are you sure this is going to make a great Christmas Card Photo?"

Linda D. said...

Little Brenda Lee learned the hard way that she couldn't touch the lit up birthday candles or daddy's lite up pipe ... even if Mary jane is now legal in Colorado.

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Alfred Jr. let a Rip right as the camera flashed

Andrea said...

Do these stripes make me look like I am playing pocket pool?