Monday, November 12, 2012

Winner : Birthday Edition

We have a winner for this week's installment of Freakshow Friday. Please take note that my super hilarious and non biased best friend was the judge. Here are the top three in no particular order.

Kelly Lund and the Kids
  Alfred Jr. let a Rip right as the camera flashed

Linda D
Little Brenda Lee learned the hard way 
that she couldn't touch the lit up birthday candles
 or daddy's lite up pipe ... 
even if Mary jane is now legal in Colorado.

Andrea
Do these stripes make me look like I am playing pocket pool?

 and the winner is...
Kelly Lund and Kids


Alfred Jr. let a Rip right as the camera flashed

Kelly Lund and Kids
is the funniest blogger in all the land
Please visit her blogLinkLinkand marvel at this fantastic award she just earned!


FotoFlexer_Photo

Thanks to all the people who played.
Tune in this Friday for another installment of Freakshow Friday!

1 comment:

Kelly Lund and Kids said...

Wooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!! I won!! I really won!! I'm so excited!!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!